Winter is here in full swing! The temperature is getting low, wind chill is high with the smell of hot chocolate and cinnamon everywhere. This is also the time to add extra warmth and new accents to your room. The winter season is all about comfort and that warm cozy feeling in the bedroom.
From the mattress pad to comforter set, it’s time to make your bedroom winter ready!
Here are 5 ways to cozy up your bedroom with the right winter inflections, colors and design.
- White Winter Wonderland: This timeless and magical look can never go wrong! Convert your bedroom into a white winter wonderland. This plush comforter is designed to keep you rested all throughout the night. The white down goose feather comforter is hypoallergenic & protects against dust mites and mildew; perfect choice for allergy sufferers. The serene and magical vibes of this bedroom will bring lots of warmth and coziness in your life.
- Love for Sherpa: The Winter season cannot be complete without adding SHERPA to your room!! The love for Sherpa is real in this season. There’s no better warm feeling then being cuddled up in a plush soft sherpa quilt set. Add your favorite sherpa quilt, comforter or throw to your bedroom to create a perfect everyday look with edgier winter aesthetic.
- Layer Up with Winter Frost Blue: A gorgeous shade of blue mixed with some neutrals and whites will make for the most beautiful winter bedroom. Soft flowers in a cool frosted blue palette is a combination that you just can’t afford to miss in your new season bedroom.
- Weighted Blanket: This winter favorite is worth a try to add extra layer of warmth and restful sleep. The right amount of weight helps you sleep better and have a calming effect, thus making it a staple piece for a cozy winter bedroom. There is nothing better than relaxing with your weighted blanket while watching TV, reading books or just relaxing in bed or couch after a long tiring day.
- Add a new Canvas & Scent: Did you know that shades of cooler blues and greens create a peaceful and relaxing effect on our minds? Add a new painting or wall décor by integrating these calming hues and colors will create a sanctuary living this winter. Add your favorite winter scent in the form of candle, diffuser or essential oils to complete the look and feel of a peaceful harbor.
6. Best Colorful Comforter Sets 2020 – Cheer up your bedroom!
Nothing can cheer you up better in the morning than lovely colorful comforter sets. Is it dark outside, or do you miss the sunshine on a cloudy day, get a cheerful comforter set to make your mornings happier.
A comforter set is a great solution to get a warm and hugging blanket with matching pillows in a minute. You can dress up your bed quickly and easily with them.
Please take a look at the best 2020 comforter sets by: Author Ann Donazy