Fall is in the air! Now is the time to give your bedroom a new makeover with all the colors and warmth of the new season.
For this year, ideal fall bedroom will consist of lots of throw pillows and blanket. The brighter colors will rule the season and take your room aesthetically a notch higher! Incorporate the following items to add the right amount of warmth and design scheme.
- Plush Fall-Patterned Pillows: Embroidery designed floral throw pillows or fall patterned pillows will seamlessly turn your space in to a cozy fall home. The more the pillows the better! So why not just add a pair of rich floral embroidery pillow and another pair of fall leaves or pumpkin patterned pillows to get that extra layering of fall décor.
- Throw Blanket: Plush soft knitted throws will add a perfect touch and look to your bedroom this season. Colors like rosy pink, charcoal grey, brown would bring in the fall vibes right into your bedroom. Chunky oversized fleece throw will give you all that fuzzy feel when you will sit in with your favorite coffee and lit candle.
- Pumpkin Spice & Vintage Decor: Like they say pumpkin spice everything nice! Bring your favorite classic fall décor out of the closet and add them to the bedroom and welcome some fall air into your space. Along with that, vintage décor will be trending high this season. An antique vase or a side lamp will finish your cozy interior styling.
- Bedding Upgrade: No bedroom makeover is complete without refreshing your bedding. Bring in the new season with a brand-new bedding set that will add the perfect colors of fall. Greens, peach, rosy pink and neutrals are favorite colors of Fall. If you want to add a natural fall feel to your space, opt for bedding and comforters that are box stitched, plain or mixed pattern. If you want to create a bold colorful look, go for colors like red, mustard yellow or floral print A good bedding can make all the difference in the look of the room.
- Textured Rug: Celebrate the new colors and season by coordinating your bedding with rugs and matching curtains. The textured furry rugs will be a big hit this season. You can also go for a neutral rug to make all the colors and décor in your room pop up.